• The chocolate molding line is an automatic machine that allows the liquid chocolate to be shaped by filling into molds and diversified by placing different products (nuts, cream, jelly, etc.) upon request.
• Food contact surfaces and cover and body of the machine are completely made of CR-NI stainless steel.
• Through to PLC and touch screen, the products can be adjusted and their weight in grams can be adjusted on the screen.
• Via the automatic demolding unit, the molds are turned and the products are discharged to the belt and then the products are transferred with tape while the molds are directed for refilling.
• As a automatic line, the molds pass through the starting mold units, unless the product changes. After the process, the mold returns to the beginning and automatically repeats this process continuously.
• Depositor body is hot water jacket and its temperature is controlled by external water tank unit. Temperature value can be adjusted to the desired value via PLC screen.
• The cooling tunnel has 20 floors. And a total of 304 molds has 1 ton product cooling capacity per hour.
*Memet Makina reserves the right to make changes
in product information without prior notice.